May 11, 2012

Review: Cameo and the Vampire (Trilogy of Shadows Series #3) by Dawn McCullough-White

Summary-
A vampire's bite tormenting Cameo, she pushes forth on a journey that will find her descending into darkness and at Kyrian's request she is forced into the confrontation she has been avoiding for over fifty years with the undead that made her...
Book 3 in the Trilogy of Shadows.

Review-
 I really like this trilogy. These are the only ʺZombieʺ books I will even read. The first 2 books in this trilogy are wonderful. This 3rd book has not let me down. It is an outstanding final book. The conclusion could not have been better written. With all three added together, this is one of my favorite adventures!! This book has it all... myth, lore, mystery, adventure, action, blood & gore, deception, revenge, love & much, much, more. Gwen is one of my favorite main charactersof all time. I love her attitude. I'm just sorry that her tales are at an end :( This trilogy is firmly at the tippy-top of my wish list. Not many books make it to my personal collection, however as soon as I get the chance, this one will be added. I hope you enjoy reading about Cameo as much as I have. This one is over the top!!!

Publisher-
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program!~





 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)