March 25, 2012

Review: Savor (Warm Delicacy #1) by Megan Duncan

Summary-
When Claire Miller turned eighteen all she wanted to do was celebrate her birthday, but after a night on the town with her best friend she awakes to a visitor she never expected. The rulers of her region, a vampire royal family, have chosen her to be turned as their new heir and vampire princess. Claire quickly discovers the royal family is not what they seem and that she has secrets in her past, she never knew existed.

Review-
Savor was an ok book for me. I love vampire books but it just wasn't for me and i really don't know why. It just took me for ever to read.

Reviewer Rating: 3 Stars
Reviewed by~Sierra Wells (Student at Franklin High School)
~Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program!~



1 comment:

  1. Its a shame that you didn't like this book. I loved Megan Duncan's RELEASED book. I have not yet been able to read this one, but it is very high on my list. Can you share at least one thing that made this book not for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)