July 6, 2011

Review: Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls #2) by Daniele Lanzarotta

Summary-
There are some things from which you just can’t run away.

For Lexi, that something was this screwed-up, newfound reality that she encountered; and no matter how much Tyler may try to protect her from his kind, it is just too late.
Lexi is involved in his world far deeper than she can possibly imagine, and as she is haunted by her past and deals with an unexpected betrayal, Lexi is forced to make a choice between her soul mate, the one who she thought was gone forever, or the one who restored her soul, bringing her back to life with the ties of a blood imprint.

***
“Bloodlust - the disease that makes us the monsters we are known to be; it is what wipes away the last of our humanity.”
- Daniele Lanzarotta (Bloodlust)

Review-
Okay so this one was awesome! The author really knows how to leave you hanging at the end. I absolutely love that though! It gets you excited about the next part. I do have to say I enjoyed this one more than the first! I couldn't put this down! This has the "OMG" factor that I love! You know when your like "Oh my gosh! I can't believe that just happened!" I'm SUPER EXCITED for the next part! BRING IT ON!! TEAM TYLER!!!! WOOT! WOOT!

Publisher-Rocket Science Productions, LLC
My Score-5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)